Who we are.
Rogers Medistore is the trading name for Rogers Medical Supplies Ltd, company reg no: 5948453 registered in England. Registered Office: 15 Warwick Road, Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire CV37 6YW.
Rogers Medical Supplies Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Rogers Medical Supplies Ltd understands that your personal data is entrusted to us and appreciate the importance of protecting and respecting your privacy. To this end we comply fully with the data protection law in force in the UK.
For the purpose of Data Protection Laws, the data controller is Rogers Medical Supplies Ltd. When we refer to ‘us’, ‘our’ and ‘we’, we mean Rogers Medical Supplies Ltd.
What personal data may we collect from you?
When we refer to personal data in this policy, we mean information that can or has the potential to identify you as an individual.
Accordingly, we may hold and use personal data about you as a customer, for example, when you complete a form, access our services or speak to me.
Personal data we collect from you may include the following:
- information that you give us when you enquire or become a customer including name, address, contact details (including email address and phone number)
- details of referrals, quotes and other contact and correspondence we may have had with you
- other information received from other sources, including from your use of website.
- Where you use any of our websites, we may automatically collect personal data about you including: Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the list of cookies.
When do we collect personal data about you?
We may collect personal data about you if you:
- visit one of our websites
- enquire about any of our services
- register to be a customer
- fill in a form
- contact me, for example by email, telephone or social media
How do we use your personal data?
We may use your personal data to:
- enable me to carry out our obligations to you arising from any contract entered into between you and us including relating to the provision of services to you and related matter such as, billing, accounting and audit, credit or other payment card verification and anti-fraud screening
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from me
- provide you with information about products or services we offer that we feel may interest you. Unless you have consented to receive marketing communications by electronic means from us, by ticking the relevant box on the form on which we collect your data, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about products and services similar to those which you previously purchased or enquired about from us
- notify you about changes to our products or services
- respond to requests where we have a legal or regulatory obligation to do so
- to ensure that content from any of our websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
The security of your personal data
We protect all personal data we hold about you by ensuring that we have appropriate organisational and technical security measures in place to prevent unauthorised access or unlawful processing of personal data and to prevent personal data being lost, destroyed or damaged. we conduct assessments to ensure the ongoing security of our information systems.
Any personal data you provide will be held for as long as is necessary having regard to the purpose for which it was collected and in accordance with all applicable UK laws.
Personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Where we transfer your personal data outside the EEA, we will ensure that there are adequate protections in place for your rights, in accordance with Data Protection Laws.
All information you provide us is stored securely. Any payment transactions will be processed securely by third party payment processors. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. we ask you not to share a password with anyone.
The transmission of information via the internet cannot be guaranteed as completely secure. However, we ensure that any information transferred to our websites is via an encrypted connection. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features for prevention of unauthorised access.
At your request, we may occasionally transfer personal information to you via email, or you may choose to transfer information to us via email. Email is not a secure method of information transmission; if you choose to send or receive such information via email, you do so at your own risk.
Disclosure of your personal data
In the usual course of our business we may disclose your personal data (to the extent necessary) to certain third-party organisations that we use to support the delivery of our services.
This may include the following:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you,
- organisations providing IT systems support and hosting in relation to the IT systems on which your information is stored,
- third party debt collectors for the purposes of debt collection,
- delivery companies for the purposes of transportation,
- third party service providers for the purposes of storage of information and confidential destruction,
- third party marketing companies for the purpose of sending marketing emails, subject to obtaining appropriate consent.
- Where a third-party data processor is used, we ensure that they operate under contractual restrictions with regard to confidentiality and security, in addition to their obligations under Data Protection Laws.
You have the right to ask us not to process your information in this way at any time.
If you no longer wish to receive web based marketing information you can unsubscribe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org For non-web-based marketing information please write to:
Rogers Medical Supplies Ltd,
Office suite 2
39 Sheep St
Stratford upon Avon
with a reasonable amount of notice, to give us time to update our systems. While the precise timings vary we generally ask that you give us at least 30 days’ notice.
Accessing and updating your information
The law gives you certain rights in respect of the personal data that we hold about you. In addition to your right to stop marketing, detailed above, below is a short overview of the most commonly-used rights. It is not an exhaustive statement of the law.
With some exceptions designed to protect the rights of others, you have the right to a copy of the personal data that we hold about you
You have the right to have the personal data we hold about you corrected if it is factually inaccurate. If any of your personal data has changed, especially contact information such as: email address, postal address and phone number please get in touch with so we can ensure your personal data is kept up to date
If you want to exercise your rights in respect of your personal data, the best way to do so is to contact us by email on email@example.com or to write to us for the attention of the data protection officer at the address mentioned above.
Contents of the Website
The contents of this web site are directed solely at those who access the site from the UK. Your use of this web site and any purchase by you on this web site of any products is governed by English Law and will be deemed to have taken place in England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Rogers Medical Supplies Ltd has taken care in the preparation of the content of this web site. To the fullest extent permitted by the law Rogers Medical Supplies Ltd disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of this web site. These terms may be varied at any time. Any links on this web site to other web sites are provided for your interest only and Rogers Medistore has no control over these sites and so no responsibility or liability for their content and the links do not imply any endorsement of content.
Use of the Website
To register with and use this site you must be over 18 and a resident of the UK and the details which you give us must be true. You will be responsible for your use of this site and for your orders so please ensure that you keep your log-in details secure so that no-one else can misuse them. Rogers Medical Supplies Ltd and its directors or related companies shall not be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this web site except that this exclusion of liability does not apply to any damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Rogers Medical Supplies Ltd, its directors or employees. All content of this web site is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, rather it is designed to support, not replace, the relationship between you and your healthcare providers. You should make sure that you carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
You should make sure that you carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use, and use the product in strict adherence to the instructions or recommendations.
If you have, or suspect you may have a health problem you should immediately consult your doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any new product, particularly if you are already under any form of medical care.
If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable then the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
Prescription Only Medications (POM)
To be supplied with a POM:
- A customer must be 18 or over, and a UK resident.
- A customer must register with Rogers Medistore.
- A customer must fully and truthfully complete and submit the Online Medical Questionnaire.
- A customer must pay for the POM using a valid credit/debit card.
- A customer must have a prescription for the POM written by one of Rogers Medistore’s General Practioners after having reviewed and approved the Online Medical Questionnaire.
- The prescription will then be sent to Rogers Medistore’s registered pharmacists who are members of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain.
- The POM will then be sent to the customers registered address.
- POM are for specific patients and even if returned unopened, by law, they must be destroyed by a pharmacy. We are therefore unable to refund your prescription fee as we cannot reuse the medication for anyone else.
Any customer ordering a POM who is not registered with Rogers Medistore, and/or has not completed an online medical questionnaire and has not a current prescription approved by one of our Rogers Medistore’s Doctors will not be supplied with a POM. Any customer non-resident in the UK, with an address in the UK will not be supplied with a POM.
As with any POM it is your responsibility to take the medication in accordance with the instructions as printed on packaging and/or as directed by the Doctor. You should read all instructions carefully before use, if you have any queries or concerns; please contact us on 01789 414 203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively contact your GP.
If you are registered with Rogers Medistore and have previously been supplied with a POM, you are under an obligation to inform Rogers Medistore by phone 01789 414 203 or by email email@example.com of any known or suspected changes in you health that may or may be detrimental to you being supplied in the future with a POM. If you have any doubts please consult your GP.
Rogers Medistore can not supply POM overseas.
Point Of Contract
This website should be regarded as an invitation to treat. Any order placed by a customer is an offer to purchase, which Rogers Medistore may accept or decline in its absolute discretion without having to give a reason. A confirmation email is notification that we have received your offer on our website. A contract is deemed to be made at the point of a sale invoice being issued by Rogers Medistore following the dispatch of the goods or by the approval of an online medical questionnaire.
Rogers Medistore is currently unable to supply products or POM to areas outside of the mainland United Kingdom.
EU residents pay the VAT inclusive price (VAT at appropriate rate, currently 20%).
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Rogers Medistore reserves the right, without notice to change product details, features and specifications.
All products on this site are subject to stock availability.
Your privacy is a priority for us.
Rogers Medistore does not sell or exchange customer information with anyone else. We share relevant information only with those parties entrusted with the processing of your account and the fulfilment of your order. We have established procedures to protect your privacy – and we uphold them vigorously.
Customer information is gathered so we can serve you better. We make every effort to ensure its security and to treat your information responsibly. When you become a Rogers Medistore customer, we ask for your name, address and phone number. We also ask for your credit card number and its expiry date, if you select that method for payment; we do not store your credit card information online. Your order history information is maintained in order to service your account.
From time to time, we may email you in order to update your account, or to give you information that we hope might interest you. If you don't want us to get in touch, simply edit your account details.
What information is collected?
When you visit Rogers Medistore, our system automatically notes which browser and Internet Provider (IP) you used for access. This information is useful because it helps us to create a site that offers you the best possible shopping experience.
When you select a ‘Remember me’, your profile data will be stored on a "cookie." Cookies are files stored on your own computer. Rogers Medistore utilises cookies to enhance your own shopping experience. They save you time by storing such information as passwords, shopping carts, and shopping preferences. That way, the next time you use Remember me, the cookie retrieves this information and personalises your shopping experience.
What if I want to order over the Internet, but don't want to use ‘cookies’?
What steps are taken to keep my personal information private?
Your order information is sent to us through a ‘secure session’ established with Secure Socket Layer (SSL). This technology encrypts (scrambles) your account information before it is sent to us, making it virtually impossible for anyone other than Rogers Medistore to read it. We protect all customer data against unauthorised access. We use secure technology, privacy protection controls and restrictions on employee access to safeguard your personal information.
How can I change, correct, or update the information on my account?
When ordering on Rogers Medistore, you can select a different Ship-To Address or change your method of payment.
You can also call Rogers Medistore to change your account information.